Friday 7 November 2014

Remember, Remember the Fifth of November

'Remember, remember the fifth of November,
Gunpowder, treason and plot,
I see no reason why Gunpowder and treason
Should ever be forgot.'

 Fireworks are pretty awesome, and luckily enough it is November so that means fireworks!!

I would have to say that my favorite thing about them is actually the smell. I adore the colours and the sounds (even though they used to scare me...). In my opinion the smoke creates the atmosphere!

The bonfire at the end with Guy Fawkes on the top was the pinnacle of the night. The fire reached so high up and the embers erupted and filled the night sky (probably more than they were meant too aha) it was pretty beautiful.

Hope you enjoy these photos!

 PEACE OUT, 

celestine.






No comments:

Post a Comment