Tuesday 30 December 2014

Now that 2014 is over


Is 2014's closure presenting regrets or a smile? Perhaps there were little mishaps along the years journey, or amazing highlights that made every other one of your problems seem insignificant. All of these things create life's rollercoaster ride. 

I feel like next year is the time to be spontaneous, yet I already have so much planned. Dates previously written in my diary, things that I actually am committed to doing. I just want more unknown slopes around the bend. 

I, like everyone else, want 2015 to be the best year yet. I will have regrets. There will be moments of pure ecstasy. New experiences, people and places. But I reckon this next rollercoaster will be the most wild yet. 

PEACE OUT, 

celestine. 

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice weekend :)
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other ? ♥
    http://blog017.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-favorite-shop-for-home.html

    ReplyDelete