Wednesday 12 November 2014

super cute Sa Nail Polish.



These little bottles of nail varnish are super cute so I thought I'd share them with you. Sa Nail Polish is a Japanese brand and the bottles have little Japanese dolls on them. I literally love them :) . They only take 2 coats to be opaque and they dry relatively quickly... (I always end up smudging them though :D) and they come in some really nice colours. The colours I have are #3, #11 and #4 respectively. 

My favourite one is the pale orange (#3), it's a very autumnal and warming colour but I will probably be wearing it throughout the promptly approaching chilly winter months!

PEACE OUT, 

celestine. 



2 comments:

  1. I've never seen these before but they are so cute, I want one!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete